How to order
When you’ve found what you’re looking for, go to the product page, select your size and click “Add to cart”.
For check out, click “Proceed to purchase” on the shopping cart.
At the checkout fill in your address and contact info and select your payment method:
- CREDIT CARD
- CASH ON DELIVERY (Only for domestic shipments to registered users)
Your Order info will automatically be emailed to you.
If you are a registered user login and check back on “Profile > Order History”, to see your order history, tracking number etc.
Domestic Orders are sent by TNT or GLS courier, delivery time 1/2 business days.
- Free domestic shipping on orders over 100,00 €.*
- Free domestic shipping on orders over 50,00 € payed in advance.*
- The shipping costs for domestic shipments on orders under 50,00 € payed in advance are 5,00 €.
- The shipping costs for domestic shipments on orders under 100,00 € payed by C.O.D. are 13,00 €.
*Except for selected items, for further information check the product's page.
International shipping are sent with UPS or DHL courier. The shipping costs for International shipments are approximate, it depends on destination and weight.
The shipping times for International shipments are 5/15 business days, it depends on destination and weight.
All EU orders +199,00 € get free shipping.
- Duties are not included in the price of the goods and in the overall shipping costs.
- When purchasing goods online, some or all of these goods may not originate in the country you reside in, therefore are subject to a customs duty, which is a tariff or tax imposed on goods when transported across international borders.
- When goods are not shipped domestically (within your country) or within a single customs union, such as the European Union, you are liable to pay any inbound duties and taxes which your local customs authority deems appropriate.
- What is payable, if anything, depends on where the goods are sent from, the type of goods, their transactional value and the weight of the package.